The National Personal Training Institute
LEARN TO BECOME A PERSONAL TRAINER AMIDST STATE OF THE ART
Day, evening, and weekend class schedules will fit your busy
Students who successfully complete our 500-hour personal training
program are awarded a diploma in Personal Training, and CPR
/First Aid/ AED certification.
** In the State of Arizona it is called a "Certificate of
NPTI Graduates Will Receive Two Credentials:
- 500 Hour State-Approved Department of Education Diploma in Personal Training. This requires no upkeep of Continuing Education Courses (CEC?s) and never needs to be renewed. Your Diploma in personal training will be good for life! Many in the fitness industry deem this as the highest level of personal training education one can receive.
- NASM-CPT Certification (Voucher to sit for the National Academy of Sports Medicine's CPT Certification). The National Personal Training Institute is NASM?s largest academic partner in North America. The NASM Certification combined with a State Diploma will prepare you to be one of the most qualified personal trainers in the industry.
According to SimplyHired.com, your NASM certification alone will allow you to have an average starting salary higher than ACE, ACSM, NSCA, AFFA and ISSA personal trainer certifications. The NPTI diploma will only further increase your maximum earning potential and allow you to have the 200 hours of hands-on knowledge that will further distinguish you from other trainers seeking employment in the field.
Important Questions to Consider Regarding your Personal Training
What do I need to become a successful Personal Trainer?
- Training that fully prepares you to be an exceptional
- A skill-set that can make you a sought after trainer wherever
Who Chooses The National Personal Training Institute?
- Those interested in helping others achieve optimum fitness.
- Those wanting to be exceptional Personal Trainers.
- Those who want job satisfaction.
- Those interested in health, wellness and getting into the
best shape of their lives.
- Those interested in a cutting edge and comprehensive
- Those who want to add to their employment possibilities.
- Entrepreneurial individuals interested in creating their own
business and setting their own schedule.
- People who want to make a difference in people's lives.
How does NPTI give you the tools you need to become a successful
- Class size range from 1 to 35 with personal attention given
- Highly skilled and experienced faculty who are professional
Personal Trainers and highly effective teachers.
- An atmosphere and a class community that supports your
personal and professional growth throughout your education.
- An innovative and cutting edge curriculum.
- Graduate with the hands-on experience necessary to start
working the day you graduate.
- A 500-hour comprehensive curriculum.
- 200 hours of hands-on Personal Training experience.
Where can I work as a Personal Trainer?
- You can work as a Personal Fitness Trainer in Health Clubs,
Vacation Resorts, Spas, Private Practices, Fitness Centers,
Corporate Programs, Hotels, Country Clubs, Cruise Ships, with
Athletic Teams and more.
How can you help make school affordable for me?
- We offer you a number of flexible payment plans that have
made the dreams of hundreds of graduates like you a reality!
Where are you located?
- We have schools throughout the United States conveniently
located near you. In addition we offer residential programs in
Will I be able to fit my education into my busy schedule?
- We have flexible training programs and offer you day,
evening, and weekend classes to fit your busy schedules.
What type of facilities will I be studying at?
- Each NPTI school is set up slightly different, although all
have classrooms that can accommodate a 35-1 student teacher
ratio, the 200 hour hands-on portion is done at a fitness
facility within a few miles of the school (maximum). Some
locations have classrooms inside fitness facilities or have a
private fitness facility.
Will I get real work experience as a student of NPTI?
- Our training programs are hands-on throughout. As a student
at NPTI, you will have many opportunities to experience being a
Personal Fitness Trainer throughout your training. Practice
sessions occur within the first week.
Will I be ready to work when I graduate?
Learning how to get a job or build your own practice is not just
a single workshop. Your instructors are professional Personal
Fitness Trainers. In addition to formal learning, you learn about
the profession from their every-day comments and stories.
Do you offer job placement assistance?
- Not only do our graduates have the edge when it comes to
skills and training, they also benefit from lifetime, nationwide
job placement assistance. Our job placement coordinators are
located in the corporate office and have the means to locate
potential jobs in your area. We don't just train you. We put you
Will I receive any ongoing support after I graduate?
- All of our graduates have the ongoing, continued support of a
dedicated staff of nutritionists and fitness experts.
Attention Military Spouses!
Are you the spouse of an active duty member of the Department of
Defense or activated member of the National Guard or Reserves? If
you are, you can receive up to $4,000.00 towards tuition via the
Department of Defense's Military Spouse Career Advancement
Accounts Program - If qualified.
Your Next Step:
Your future is in your hands. Simply Request Information to explore your
possibilities of becoming a Personal Trainer.
"You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Contact Us Today!
If you are interested in any of our programs and would like to
find out more, please Request Information.